10 Reasons you Might Want a Cleaner
No matter how hard we try, there is always more cleaning up and more housework than we really have time to fit into our busy lives. Plus, who really wants to come home from a full day of work and then begin to clean, let alone spending a well deserved day off from work cleaning house? If this is something that sounds relatable to you, maybe it is time to start thinking about getting a cleaner?
Getting a cleaner to come in and help out around the house does not mean that you are being lazy or neglecting housework, it just means that you are finally realizing and accepting that you cannot possibly do everything all the time. Knowing that you cannot always stay on top of everything all the time is important, and something that most of us learn anyways the hard way, so why not make the conscious decision yourself.
Having a cleaner come into your home on a weekly or monthly basis to help out will give you the much-needed peace of mind that your house cleaning is kept up with, and will allow you to spend time with your family or doing the things that you love. Depending on what your family, lifestyle, or house requires, you can make the decision to either have a cleaner on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis, but if you are deciding if this is the right solution, if you can relate to any of these below items, it is time to hire one!
- You cannot remember the last time you pulled the stove or fridge away from the wall and gave it a proper cleaning.
- The bathroom sink or tub is not draining the way it should because it hasn’t had a proper drain cleaning in forever!
- Being afraid to open the crisper in the fridge because you know how dirty it is and how badly it needs to be cleaned out.
- Not wanting to use your linen closet because you know how messy and unsorted it is.
Being afraid to have people come over to your place because it is so messy and really could use a good cleaning.
- Smelling the burnt food smell from your oven every time you turn it on because it has been so long since it has a good cleaning.
- Dreading sunny days because you can easily see how dirty your windows are and how badly they need to be washed.
- Having a layer of dust on all the surfaces of your living room and around the house.
- Having your white socks or bare feet constantly turn brown just from walking around your home.
- Not enjoying being in your own home anymore because all you see around you is the mountains of work that you know you want to start tackling but never have the time or energy to get started with.
If you can relate to even just one of these feelings or situations on the list above, it really is time to start thinking about bringing in a cleaner. Having a professional cleaner come in and work to straighten up your home will allow you to enjoy your space more, and will make it more inviting for not only you and your family but will make you feel more comfortable about entertaining and bringing others into your home.
The cleaner will work with you to create a cleaning plan and routine that best fits with you and your home cleaning needs, and will execute the plan on a scheduled timeline, allowing you to relax and spend time doing the things that really matter most to you. Think of all the extra time and energy you could have to do the things that really make you happy and spending the time with those around you who matter most, all the while having the piece of mind knowing that your housework is being taken care of and not having to stress about it.